In this article:
When viewing domains in the Digital Footprint, some subdomains may not show an issue count when issues exist for the subdomain.
Subdomains can show an issue count in the Digital Footprint. However, domain based issue types that include a 'Final URL' column will not be included in the issues count for subdomains in the Digital Footprint.
Domain based findings with a 'Final URL' column use the apex domain as the association.
The following domain based Issue types contain a 'Final URL' column:
Site does not enforce HTTPS (domain_missing_https_v2)
- Website Does Not Implement HSTS Best Practices (hsts_incorrect_v2)
- Insecure HTTPS Redirect Pattern (insecure_https_redirect_pattern_v2)
- Redirect Chain Contains HTTP (redirect_chain_contains_http_v2)
- Content Security Policy (CSP) Missing (csp_no_policy_v2)
- Site Does Not Use Best Practices Against Embedding of Malicious Content (x_frame_options_incorrect_v2)
- Website does not implement X-Content-Type-Options Best Practices (x_content_type_options_incorrect_v2)
- Content Security Policy Contains Broad Directives (csp_too_broad_v2)
To find these issue in the Digital Footprint for a subdomain, it may be necessary to view the details page of the apex domain, or go directly to the noted issue type pages above.