In this article:
Before you get started, here are some key terms that will help you get started with Atlas right away.
- Smart Mapping Engine: Atlas’ Smart Mapping Engine leverages machine learning to automatically map responses from previous questionnaires to new ones, eliminating the need for you to manually respond every time. Using advanced semantic and syntactic analysis, Atlas is able to recognize and respond to the same question, even if it is asked in different ways. For example, “Does your organization use two-factor authentication?” and “Have you implemented multi-factor authentication?” would automatically be responded in the same way. The more questionnaires you upload and answer, the smarter Atlas gets.
- Smart Responses: When you receive a questionnaire and select Autocomplete, Atlas’ Smart Mapping Engine will provide Smart Responses based on your previously filled out questionnaires.
- Smart Validation: Atlas’ Smart Mapping Engine uses machine learning to validate questionnaire responses so you can verify your vendors’ responses. Smart Validation shows you an organization’s overall grade and maps individual answers to specific issue-level ratings.
- SecurityScorecard Ratings: SecurityScorecard Ratings enables technical and non-technical personas to instantly understand any organization’s cybersecurity posture with accurate and transparent security ratings. Ratings are based on 10 risk factors and enable organizations of all types and sizes, in every industry, to discover and solve complex cybersecurity and compliance challenges.
- Answers & Evidence Repository: This is the secure and central library that stores all of the questionnaires and attachments that are directly uploaded.