Use the Manage Sent tab on the navigation toolbar to view all of your sent questionnaires, check on each of your questionnaires' status, and manage them.
All questionnaires sent to vendors can be viewed and managed in the Sent Questionnaires tab.
Sent Questionnaire Statuses
Sent questionnaires are categorized into 4 statuses:
- Sent: sent to vendor and completion status is 0%
- In Progress: the vendor is actively working on a questionnaire
- Ready for Review: the questionnaire is submitted by the vendor and ready for review
- Accepted / Closed: questionnaires that you accepted or marked as closed
Click the dropdown arrow (>) to see more options for each status category. If there are no questionnaires for any status, the category will grey out.
For each sent questionnaire, you can see the following by selecting the dropdown on each category:
- Sent to: Company, the organization’s SecurityScorecard Rating, and contact(s) that the questionnaire was sent to. If the recipient didn’t log in to Atlas yet, the company is not confirmed, and therefore the SecurityScorecard Rating doesn’t load.
- Questionnaire Name: The name of the questionnaire sent.
- Completed: The percentage of the questionnaire completed.
- Validation Score: The validation score for the questionnaire helps you prioritize the questionnaires to review. You can determine custom weighting from the excel template. If no weighting is included, the default rules that will be applied will be: Yes [+200], N/A [+100], No [+0]; attachment [+50], unanswered . These points are totaled and scaled against 0-100%.
- In order for the validation score to appear, at least 10% of the questionnaire needs to be answered and will not be visible until the questionnaire has been sent for review.
- Mandatory or optional questions do not impact the validation score
- The validation score is supported only for closed type responses (yes/no, single select, multi-select)
- The receiver will not see the validation score but only if the questions are required. The sender will only have visibility into the validation score once it's submitted
Reorder questionnaires based on these categories by clicking on the category itself or using the Sort By option at the top. When you sort by a category, that category will appear in bold on the dashboard.
Filter and Sort Sent Questionnaires
Atlas’ intuitive dashboard is easy to manage and customize with customizable filtering and sorting options.
Filter By allows you to filter the Sent Questionnaires dashboard to limit the number of questionnaires you see and easily find what you need. You can filter with the following options by clicking the Filter By drop-down at the top of the page:
- Email: select the email(s) of the sender(s) or receiver(s) that you want to see
- Company: filter by the receiver’s company name(s) on questionnaires you sent to them
- Questionnaire Template: filter by the name(s) of the questionnaire template you want to see
- Questionnaires sent date: focus on questionnaires sent during the given time period
Sort By allows you to reorder questionnaires so you can easily manage them. You can sort by clicking the Sort By drop-down at the top of the page or directly to the column and selecting one of the following options:
- Sent to: the company the questionnaire was sent to
- Questionnaire Name: the name of the questionnaire sent
- Completed: the percentage of the questionnaire completed
- Validation score: the validation score assigned to the questionnaire based on responses
- Due date: the date the questionnaire is due
- Last updated: the date that the questionnaire was last updated.
The arrow next to the highlighted attribute shows whether the questionnaires are listed in ascending or descending order. You can switch between the order by clicking on the selected option again. For example,
- - questionnaires are sorted by Last updated in descending order, displaying the list from the most current date updated to the oldest date updated.
- - questionnaires are sorted by Last updated in ascending order, displaying the list from the oldest date updated to the most current date updated.
Toggle the attribute to sort in ascending or descending order by clicking directly to the right-hand side of the attribute name in the list.
Understand Attributes & Status of Individual Questionnaires at a Glance
See more details about some attributes by hovering over them in the Sent Questionnaire dashboard.
- Validation score:
- Due Date:
- Last updated:
The following bulk actions are available from the Sent dashboard:
- Clear Notifications
- Mark as Read
- Delete (only for questionnaires that are not in progress yet)
- In the dashboard, check the box for the questionnaires you want to mark. You can select a whole section or individual questionnaires.
- On the top right corner of the dashboard, select the action to take on these questionnaires.
- Questionnaire status will be updated accordingly.
Easily get a collaboration link and share the questionnaire with collaborators, mark a questionnaire as unread, archive, or delete by hovering over the box for that questionnaire in the dashboard.
Toggle the view of the Sent Questionnaires page by clicking the view type icon on the top right corner. This will change the display to either a list view or Kanban view.
- - from the list view, select this icon will switch to Kanban view
- - from the Kanban view, select this icon to switch to list view
Kanban view gives the option of managing questionnaires in the form of cards in 4 columns: Sent, In Progress, Ready for Review, and Accepted/Closed. The same filters and sorting options as the list view are available with the Kanban view.
Archived questionnaires do not appear in the Sent Questionnaires dashboard. To access archived questionnaires:
- Click Archived Questionnaires on the top right corner of the Sent Questionnaire dashboard.
- View all archived questionnaires in the Archived questionnaires dashboard.
- Sort archived questionnaires with the Sort By dropdown or by clicking right on the attribute that you want to sort by.
If you have set some questionnaires on a recurring schedule or set in the future, you can check the list of planned questionnaires in the Scheduled questionnaires tab. See the next planned questionnaire for the given company and template. You can delete the recurring schedule or only the next scheduled job.