Step 1: Select a Questionnaire template
- From the sender dashboard, select Send on the navigation bar.
- Select a questionnaire template. Templates you have sent recently are visible on the top. You can choose any of the Industry Standard Questionnaire Templates or any custom template you have created earlier. Later see how to Create a custom questionnaire template.
- Click display more to see all available questionnaire templates. We frequently update these with the latest frameworks and custom templates.
- Hover over a questionnaire template and click Preview to look at how the template looks.
- Custom templates can be renamed or deleted.
- Check the box of the questionnaire template you want to use and click Done.
- Select Continue to go to the next step and fill out recipient information.
- Select Multiple Questionnaire Templates at Once. Atlas enables you to send more questionnaires based on multiple templates to one recipient. Each sent questionnaire will be 1 credit. See the Atlas Sender Credits section for more information.
Step 2: Fill out Recipients and Due Dates
There are two options to send a questionnaire:
Send an Email
- Select Send Email under recipients and due dates.
- Fill out the following information:
- Send to: add recipient(s)’ email addresses. You can send to one or multiple contacts at once. Type each recipients’ full email address in the “Send to” textbox, then hit Enter. Each email address added will be populated in the textbox with an “x” next to it if you want to remove the email address. Atlas is suggesting contact you have sent questionnaires to in the past. Like the Ratings platform, Atlas supports only company emails and doesn’t support free provider emails like Gmail, Yahoo, and other email addresses (see list of free email providers).
- Send date: the date the questionnaire will be sent. Scheduled questionnaires are sent on a given date at 00.05 CET.
- Schedule recurring: if you want Atlas to send a questionnaire to your vendors repeatedly, select one of the following options:
- Does Not Repeat
- Quarterly - every 3 months
- Bi-Annually - every 6 months
- Annually - every year
- Due date: To add the due date for the questionnaires, click on the Due date textbox, then select the date you want from the popup calendar. If you need to update the due date after it has been sent, you can do so by clicking on the Details and editing the date. The new due date will be reflected in the Send, Answer, and Details screen.
- Set reminder: option to set a reminder to questionnaire recipient, who will receive a reminder email from Atlas
- No Reminder
- 1 day before the due date
- 3 days before the due date
- 1 week before the due date
- 2 weeks before the due date
- Message: You can customize the message sent in the email to the recipient and let your vendors know what you expect from them. To update the message with your custom message, click on the textbox below The following message will be sent to all recipients and update as needed.
- Select Send Questionnaires once you have filled out all of the details. Under this button, you will see how many credits you will need to send.
- Recipients will receive an email from email@example.com with the questionnaire invitation. If the recipient is not already using SecurityScorecard, the email may appear like spam or junk. To avoid any confusion on mixups, you may want to send an email to your contacts from your email address, giving them a heads-up that they will be receiving a SecurityScorecard invitation to complete your questionnaires within Atlas.
Create A Link
- Select Create Link under recipients and due dates section.
- Company domain: Type in the company domain of the company where your recipient works. Note that some subdomains are merged under one domain in SecurityScorecard.
- Due date: Select the date the questionnaire is due.
- Generate Link: Click “Generate Link” to get a link for each organization with whom you want to share the questionnaire.
- Then copy the link that generates and send it to your contacts. Anybody associated with the company in SecurityScorecard can use the link to respond and collaborate to the questionnaire.