In this article:
Use the Manage Received tab on the navigation toolbar to view all of your received questionnaires, check on the status of each of your questionnaires, and manage them.
All questionnaires that were sent to your company by vendors can be viewed and managed in the Received Questionnaires tab.
Received Questionnaire Statuses
Sent questionnaires are categorized into 4 statuses:
- Received: a questionnaire has been sent to your company by a vendor and the completion status is 0%
- In Progress: a person in your company is actively working on a questionnaire
- Ready for Review: the questionnaire is submitted to the sender and ready for review
- Accepted / Closed: questionnaires that have been accepted or mark as closed by the sender
Click the dropdown arrow (>) to see more options for each status category. If there are no questionnaires for a status, the category will grey out.
For each received questionnaire, you can see the following by selecting the dropdown on each category :
- Received From: Company, the organization’s SecurityScorecard Rating, and contact that the questionnaire was received from.
- Questionnaire Name: The name of the questionnaire sent.
- Completed: The percentage of the questionnaire completed.
- Due Date: The due date assigned to the received questionnaire.
- Last Updated: Updates when the requested questionnaire changes status, receives a new message or updated with SecurityScorecard data.
Reorder questionnaires based on these categories by clicking on the category itself or using the Sort By option at the top. When you sort by a category, that category will appear in bold on the dashboard.
Filter and Sort Sent Questionnaires
Atlas’ intuitive dashboard is easy to manage and customize with customizable filtering and sorting options.
Filter By allows you to filter the Received Questionnaires dashboard to limit the number of questionnaires you see and easily find what you need. You can filter with the following options by clicking the Filter By drop-down at the top of the page:
- Email: select the email(s) of the sender(s) or receiver(s) that you want to see
- Company: filter by the sender’s company name(s) on questionnaires you received from them
- Questionnaire Template: filter by the name(s) of the questionnaire template you want to see
- Questionnaires sent date: focus on questionnaires received during a given time period
Sort By allows you to reorder questionnaires so you can easily manage them. You can sort by clicking the Sort By drop-down at the top of the page, or directly to the column, and selecting one of the following options:
- Sent to: the company the questionnaire was sent to
- Questionnaire Name: the name of the questionnaire sent
- Completed: the percentage of the questionnaire completed
- Due date: the date the questionnaire is due
- Last updated: the date that the questionnaire was last updated.
The arrow next to the highlighted attribute shows whether the questionnaires are listed in ascending or descending order. You can switch between the order by clicking on the selected option again. For example,
- questionnaires are sorted by Last updated in descending order, displaying the list from the most current date updated to the oldest date updated.
- questionnaires are sorted by Last updated in ascending order, displaying the list from the oldest date updated to the most current date updated.
Toggle the attribute to sort in ascending or descending order by clicking directly to the right-hand side of the attribute name in the list.
Understand Attributes & Status of Individual Questionnaires at a Glance
See more details about some attributes by hovering over them in the Received Questionnaire dashboard.
- Due date:
- Last updated:
The following bulk actions are available from the Received dashboard:
- Clear Notifications
- Mark as Read
- In the dashboard, check the box for the questionnaires you want to mark. You can select a whole section or individual questionnaires.
- On the top right corner of the dashboard, select the action to take on these questionnaires.
- Questionnaire status will be updated accordingly.
Easily get a collaboration link, clear notifications, or mark a questionnaire as unread by hovering over the box for that questionnaire in the dashboard.
Toggle the view of the Received Questionnaires page by clicking the view type icon on the top right corner. This will change the display to either a list view or Kanban view.
- from the list view, select this icon will switch to Kanban view
- from the Kanban view, select this icon to switch to list view
Kanban view gives the option of managing questionnaires in the form of cards in 4 columns: Received, In Progress, Ready for Review, and Accepted/Closed. The same filters and sorting options as the list view are available with the Kanban view.
Archived questionnaires do not appear in the Received Questionnaires dashboard. Only the sender can archive the questionnaires. To access archived questionnaires:
- Click Archived Questionnaires on the top right corner of the Received Questionnaire dashboard.
- View all archived questionnaires in the Archived questionnaires dashboard.
- Sort archived questionnaires with the Sort By dropdown or by clicking right on the attribute that you want to sort by.
If you have set some questionnaires on a recurring schedule or set in the future, you can check the list of planned questionnaires in the Scheduled questionnaires tab. See the next planned questionnaire for the given company and template. You can delete the recurring schedule or only the next scheduled job.