In this article:
Reporting is available with a paid SecurityScorecard plan. See our plans page for more information about levels of features and access.
Reports Share & Web View improves collaboration between Risk Managers and their business partners through easy report sharing and engagement tracking capabilities that bring the reports experience directly into the SSC platform.
Generating a New Report
New Generate Reports experience:
- In the top-right corner of any Scorecard, click “Generate Report” to open a list of your available report options.
- Select the Scorecard report type to generate.
- To share this report simultaneously, include the work addresses of any recipient(s) in the “Share with others” field. Include a personal note as needed. Note that reports can be shared at time of generation or later, post-generation.
- Click the blue button to proceed with the report generation.
All reports can be found in your Generated Reports page (formerly known as Downloads).
Generating and Sharing Reports with recipients:
Sharing a Generated Report
Reports can be shared at time of generation or later, post-generation.
When a report is shared, new recipients will receive an email notification with a link to visit the shared report via web view on the SecurityScorecard platform.
Depending on their account status, the recipient will have one of two experiences:
- If the new recipient already has a SecurityScorecard account, they are required to log in to proceed to the report web view.
- If the new recipient does not have an account, they can view the first four pages of any shared report for up to 15 days. To view the report in full or after 15 days, recipients must create an account.
Preview mode for Detailed Reports (before login/ signup):
Managing a Generated Report with Share Settings
Share Settings for any generated report can be found via the Generated Reports page and directly on the report’s web view. Share Settings can be used for the following:
- Directly share with new recipients at any time.
- Track which of your direct recipients have viewed your shared report. Your direct recipients’ view status can be seen beside their email address in the “Who can view” list of recipients.
- Download a PDF of your generated report
Share Settings Modal / Report Engagement status per recipient / Download as PDF option:
Translating a Generated Report
Summary Reports are currently available in three languages: English, German, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, Portugese, and French. Languages can be changed by using the language selector at the Report view (top/right corner)
Viewing and language selection for Summary reports in the new “Web View”:
- Quickly generate and share reports with anyone
- Report engagement tracking capabilities for report creators
- Internationalization of reports in different languages
- Decrease time to value for rated companies engaging with reports