In this article:
Scorecards for larger companies contain substantial datasets. Occasionally, certain browser operations, such as searching or sorting, may result in timeouts.
If you try to view a scorecard and receive a timeout error due to the size of the "requested dataset," please take the following steps (See the screenshot below for an example.):
- Click the link to Submit a Support request in the upper-right corner of this site.
- In the request form, select Customer Support from the issue dropdown list.
- Type Request timeout, or something similar in the text box to indicate what you need help with.
- Select Ratings Platform from the product dropdown list.
- Select Technical Issue for the ticket category.
- Select Product Defect for the issue.
- Leave the default priority: I have a concern, question, comment, idea or suggestion
- In the details text box, type the name of the scorecard you were trying to view, and include any applicable information that you recall:
- The asset IP or domain that you were trying to view
- Any search filters you were using
- The column you were sorting on
- The number of displayed records in your pagination
- The pagination page you were on
- Click Submit.
SecurityScorecard uses this information to troubleshoot and optimize the display of scorecards and help prevent future timeouts from occurring.