Use signals from CybelAngel, integrated into SecurityScorecard, to get an aggregated view into exposed confidential documents and credentials that have been found online, across various layers of the internet.
CybelAngel finds data that has been stolen, or data that has been leaked by accident—generally by third-party partners and suppliers. Its solution scans the visible, deep and dark webs, and a major source of negligent leaks: internet-connected storage.
By installing the CybelAngel app and viewing any available CybelAngel signals in your Scorecard, you can:
- Detect trade secrets stored on unprotected connected storage.
- Learn of exposed logins and API keys in MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MariaDB, or ElasticSearch
- Get a comprehensive view across all new digital risks.
CybelAngel provides two types of informational signals in SecurityScorecard:
Stolen credentials are the primary vector for hackers to access your corporate IT environment and launch ransomware attacks. This signal helps you detect and manage leaked credentials before they are compromised.
Use this signal to help you monitor, detect, and resolve data leaks across three key perimeters:
- Connected storage devices
- Cloud ecosystems of your third-parties
Note: Partner signals are informational. They do not impact your Scorecard grade.
Install the CybelAngel app
Any SecurityScorecard customer can install the app and view partner signals for their own Scorecard.
- Select Marketplace from the top menu in the SecurityScorecard platform.
- On the Integrate360° Marketplace page, select CybelAngel to access the installation page for the app.
- View a description of the app, and click Install.
Installation completes in seconds with no additional prompts or messages.
Find CybelAngel signals in the ScoreCard
You can view any available CybelAngel signals on your own Scorecard or any Scorecard you follow:
- Click the Scorecard tab, and select the Information Leak factor.
Any available CybelAngel signals appear in an Informational section for that factor.
Click the Issues tab in the Scorecard. Any available CybelAngel signal appears with their logo in the informational rows of the table.
- Click the signal to see an overview of your exposed data or credentials across the internet, the associated risk, recommendations for steps to take, and reference links for additional information or guidance.
- Scroll down for observation dates.
Take action on CybelAngel signals
You can use the remediation steps recommended in the signal details to take corrective action.
Alternatively, you can subscribe to CybelAngel's remediation service and work with their team in different ways:
- Delegate CybelAngel's team to remediate data or credential leaks.
- Use your internal resources to address incidents with CybelAngel's tactical support in the form of incident reports, potential leaker information, and remediation advice.
Reach out to CybelAngel's team by clicking Learn more on the installation page of the app.
See more details about our digital risk intelligence integrations in the SecurityScorecard Hub.
See a quick video about our CybelAngel integration
If you need help or have questions, submit a Support request.