In this article:
Use the HackNotice app to gain actionable intelligence about information leaked from your company.
HackNotice scours the dark web to alert you of vulnerabilities, compromised information, and data breaches in real time. They use real online behavior and hacker threats to drive improvement in employee cybersecurity habits and build a culture of security throughout your organization.
HackNotice provides one type of informational signal in SecurityScorecard:
This signal indicates that hackers may be using information leaked from your company to target employees for spear phishing campaigns, or directly take over their accounts. Compromised information may include:
- Email addresses
- Personally identifiable information (PII)
- Phone numbers
- IP addresses, .
By activating the integration, you will see 50 recent results for your domain.
Note: Partner signals are informational. They do not impact your Scorecard grade.
Install the HackNotice app
If you are SecurityScorecard customer, you can install the app and view our digital threat intelligence partner signals for your own Scorecard.
- Select Marketplace from the top menu in the SecurityScorecard platform.
- On the Integrate360° Marketplace page, select HackNotice in the Digital Risk Intelligence section to access the installation page for the app.
- View a description of the app, and click Install.
Installation completes in seconds with no additional prompts or messages.
Find HackNotice signals in the Scorecard
You can view any available HackNotice signals on your own Scorecard or any Scorecard you follow:
- Click the Scorecard tab, and select the Information Leak factor.
Any available HackNotice signals appear in the Informational Signals section for that factor.
Click the Issues tab in the Scorecard. Any available HackNotice signal appears with their logo in the Informational rows of the table.
- Click the signal to see a description of the signal and reference links for additional information or guidance.
- Scroll down for observation dates.
Find out more about HackNotice's reports and other services.
Give feedback or get help
If you need help, have questions, or would like to give feedback about the HackNotice integration, submit a Support request.