In this article:
Admin features are available with a paid SecurityScorecard plan. See our plans page for more information about levels of features and access.
Find out where you can see usage details about your SecurityScorecard subscription, and how you can change your usage.
See usage details a non-Admin user
- Current utilization (number of scorecards monitored over the number of scorecards you have available to monitor)
- Next invoice date
- Details on the type of subscription plan you are on.
You'll also see calls to action here to discuss options or manage scorecards you're monitoring, the latter of which is available to Admins on your account.
All users will see information about your current subscription usage through helpful in-platform banners at the top of our Ratings platform pages. These banners will call out the available amount of companies you can monitor and may provide a link to discuss options or view our plans options, depending on how far along you are in your usage. The banners also appear in the daily scorecard digest email that most of our users receive.
See usage details as an Admin
In addition to seeing all of the above, Admins are also able to see all of the scorecards your company is currently monitoring from our Manage Scorecards page. This page shows all scorecards you are monitoring, in a table, which includes:
- Name of Scorecard you're following
- Added on - date that the Scorecard was added to a portfolio
- Note: We started collecting this data as of March 22, 2022. You'll see N/A in this column for all Scorecards if they were followed prior to that date. If they were followed after that date, you'll see the correct date it was followed.
- Added by - email address of the user on your account that added the Scorecard to a portfolio
- Note: We did not start collecting the user who followed the Scorecard until after March 22, 2022. You'll see N/A listed in this column if it was followed prior to that date. If it was followed after that date, you'll see the email address of the user.
- Portfolio name - the name of the portfolio the Scorecard is in
- Note: This table will show the same Scorecard listed multiple times if it has been put into multiple portfolios in order to show you specific details of when it was added to any particular portfolio. While you may see a Scorecard listed in the table more than once, it only takes up one slot of usage per unique domain.
- Score rating of the Scorecard being followed
From this page, Admins can remove scorecards they may be monitoring, no matter what portfolio that scorecard is in. They can select one, some, or all scorecards for easy removal options. They can also add scorecards to monitor from this page by clicking Add Company at the top of the table.
I see that I am almost out of slots? How can I get more?
Click the Discuss Options link in the alert banners and choose to live-chat with us, or send us a request to contact you. If you are a free user, you can also upgrade your account from our Plans page.
I am not able to monitor any more Scorecards. What can I do?
You are able to monitor Scorecards for the amount of slots available to you, based on your plan. If you purchased 100 slots, you can monitor 100 Scorecards of any type. Once you have reached your limit, you need to remove some Scorecards, or contact us to upgrade your license.
Note: You can only remove Scorecards if you have a paid plan. If you have a free account, you can upgrade it on our Plans page.
I want to remove some Scorecards. How do I do this?
You can reduce your usage by removing Scorecards in a few simple steps:
- Log in to SecurityScorecard and select a portfolio from the Portfolios tab.
- Select the check boxes next to Scorecards you want to remove.
- Click Remove at the top of the table.
You can also submit a Support request, and our Support team will help you remove Scorecards. Just let us know which Scorecards you would like to remove in your request.
Admins can remove companies they are monitoring from the Manage Scorecards page.
What happened to the old License & Usage page, or Subscription page, in my Admin settings?
We've combined these pages into a new area called Account, visible to all users. The list of scorecards your company is monitoring is still only visible to Admin roles, and is now found on a dedicated page, Manage Scorecards.
Can I see all of the Scorecards we are currently monitoring in one place?
Yes, admins can view this information on the Manage Scorecards page. The list of Scorecards monitored will appear and you'll be able to select which Scorecards to remove, no matter what type of portfolio they are located in.
How can I turn off the banners showing my usage?
You can click the X icon on the banners to hide them for yourself. They'll hide for a period of 1 week and then will return. You are unable to turn them off for your company or other users on a permanent basis. All users are able to see the banners showing your current usage but we only show details on what Scorecards are being monitored to Adminstrators. As most users can contribute to usage, all users should be aware of that contribution.