Integrate the Certa third-party risk management (TPRM) platform with SecurityScorecard to onboard vendors quickly and easily. View vendors' top-level scores and factor scores directly in Certa as they go through the onboarding process.
Certa's mission is to connect companies safely and efficiently. The automated workflows, collaboration tools, and flexible no-code integrations of Certa's onboarding solution digitize the end-to-end third-party journey.
Set up the integration
In Certa, the SecurityScorecard integration is accessible as a template that you can provide to the Certa team while onboarding their Certa instance, or afterwards. Using this template, you see a step in Certa's onboarding application that includes a company’s third-party vendor scores.
To use this integration, you need active accounts in SecurityScorecard and Certa.
Generate a SecurityScorecard API key
The Certa team will ask you to provide this key during the installation of the template.
- In SecurityScorecard, click your profile avatar in the top-right corner, and select My Settings.
- In the API tab of My Settings, click Generate new API token.
- Confirm that you want to generate the token.
- Copy the the generated token to your clipboard.
Once the Certa team has enabled the template, it will be available in the Certa Studio as a Template for you to use as a Step inside of a Process.
Get started using the integration
In Certa’s Studio view, take the following steps:
- Create or edit an App.
- Add or edit a Process within the App.
- Add a Swimlane if one is not available.
- Click the Templates button in the top-right corner of the screen.
- From the Templates window, drag and drop the tile labeled Security Scorecard into the Swimlane of your choice and wait for the setup to complete. It may take a few minutes for all the fields to load.
The SecurityScorecard step is now present in the Swimlane within the App. You can used it when the App is published to an environment
Go to getcerta.com to learn more about their TPRM onboarding platform.
If you need help or have questions about the integration, submit a Support request.