In this article:
Upload your logo in the SecurityScorecard platform to personalize reports and communications, such as invitations to vendors or partners to join SecurityScorecard.
Note: You must have administrative permissions to upload your logo. If you do not, ask your SecurityScorecard administrator for help.
Upload your logo
- In SecurityScorecard, click your profile avatar in the top-right corner, and select My Settings.
- Under Admin settings, select Branding.
- Click either Upload logo link.
- Select the logo from your drive.
Tip: Use a logo with a file size smaller than 2MB. And, for optimal display, make sure your logo dimensions are at least 360 by 200 pixels.
- In the Edit Logo dialog, adjust the cropping if necessary, and click Save.
- Review your uploaded logo and change branding options as as you need.
- Choose whether to display your uploaded logo, the SecurityScorecard logo, or both.
- Choose whether or not to allow other users on your account to change branding settings.