In this article:
Use HackerOne app to see "hacktivity" that threatens your company's security.
HackerOne partners with the global hacker community to surface the most relevant security issues before they can be exploited by criminals, enabling you to stay ahead of potential breaches.
HackerOne provides one type of informational signal in SecurityScorecard:
This signal indicates that your company has a published hacker report. White-hat hackers can receive recognition and compensation for reporting bugs, especially those pertaining to security exploits and vulnerabilities. This helps you to discover and resolve bugs before the general public is aware of them, preventing incidents of widespread abuse.
Note: Partner signals are positive or informational. They do not impact your Scorecard grade.
Install the HackerOne app
Any SecurityScorecard customer can install the app and view partner signals for their own Scorecard.
- Select Marketplace from the top menu in the SecurityScorecard platform.
- On the Integrate360° Marketplace page, select HackerOne to access the installation page for the app.
- View a description of the app, and click Install.
Installation completes in seconds with no additional prompts or messages.
Find HackerOne signals in the Scorecard
You can view any available HackerOne signals on your own Scorecard or any Scorecard you follow:
- Click the Scorecard tab, and select the Patching Cadence factor.
Any available HackerOne signals appear in a Positive Signals section for that factor.
Click the Issues tab in the Scorecard. Any available HackerOne signal appears with their logo in the Positive rows of the table.
- Click the signal to see a description of the signal and reference links for additional information or guidance.
- Scroll down for observation dates.
See a video demo about our HackerOne integration
Find out more about HackerOne's reports and other services.
Give feedback or get help
If you need help, have questions, or would like to give feedback about the HackerOne integration, submit a Support request.