In this article:
You sent an Atlas questionnaire, but the intended recipient did not receive an email with instructions for accessing the questionnaire.
The recipient should receive an email from email@example.com that looks like the following screenshot:
Many organizations filter out emails coming from outside organizations or the emails simply get lost the inbox, Junk, or Spam folder.
Option 1: Ensure the recipient receives the email
- Send the recipient a notice that they should be receiving an email from SecurityScorecard.
- Ask the recipient to have their IT team add firstname.lastname@example.org to their allowlist if possible.
Note: Atlas supports only company emails and does not support emails from free providers such as Gmail, Yahoo, and others.
Option 2: Generate a link and email it to the recipient
- Instead of selecting Send Questionnaire, select Generate Link.
- Then select Copy Link to clipboard.
- Then manually paste the link in your email to the recipient.
Note: If the recipient's organization already has a SecurityScorecard platform account, their SecurityScorecard admin will not need to approve access for the the recipient, so the recipient will simply be able to access the questionnaire as a guest.
If you need more help with questionnaire emails, please submit a support ticket.